Delegates will find out the reasons for asbestos surveys/inspections and understand the legislative requirements in accordance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
Following the theory, the group with examine and critique a number of their own organisation’s surveys; paying specific attention to the survey scope, contents including sample frequencies, reporting detail and clarity of information provided.
This enables the delegates to put into practice what they have learned.
This course has been quality assured and is endorsed by BOHS; the only such course available.
This one day course is truly bespoke to organisations operating in the social housing sector – the theoretic element of the training focuses on providing answers to the following questions:
1. Why do we have surveys?
2. How do we choose surveyors?
3. What do we need from the survey report?
4. How can we avoid issues during / after the survey? 5. Planning of surveys
6. Some common issues that are encountered
7. How do we use the reports?
Download the course flyer here .
By the end of the session, delegates will:
- Understand the reasons for asbestos surveys
- Appreciate the importance of how planning surveys works
- Understand the common pitfalls and how they can be avoided
- Know how to read and interpret the data in a report and identify any failings
- Identify what happens after the report is complete
In order to book a place on this course, please fill in the below form. We will be in touch within three working days to request further information and confirm your booking.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org