This informative training course provides a detailed overview of the role of the client in relation to construction projects, clearly setting out the legal position and what suitable arrangements are to be provided by the client for managing the project.
Clear information sets out the client requirement for appointing other parties, as part of the CDM project including principal designers, designers, principal contractors and contractors and ensuring their competence to discharge their role.
The training also looks at the documentation required throughout the project as within the health and safety file.
This detailed training course is aimed at clients who have a requirement for construction project to be carried out. The main topics include:
- Who is a client?
- More than one client?
- The legal position of the client
- Ensuring suitable arrangements for managing the project are in place
- Assembling the project team (principal designers, designers, principal contractors and contractors
- Notification requirements (Form F10rev)
- Appointing principal designers and principal contractors
- Competence and resource checks (skills, knowledge and experience)
- Maintaining and reviewing the management arrangements
- Pre-construction information (preparation and issuing)
- The construction phase plan
- The health and safety file requirements.
This virtual training session is delivered ‘live’ by our knowledgeable and professional trainer and is interactive, encouraging delegate participation, to ensure skills learnt will be able to be confidently applied in practice; there are ample time for delegates to ask questions throughout the session.
Delegates will gain an understanding of client / contractor responsibilities under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) and more clearly defined information relating to the role of the client in construction projects.
An e-certificate of attendance and emailed copy of the slide presentation in a handy note format will be provided for all delegates who attended the session.