Achy neck? Sore back? Blurry eyes? You may not realise it, but the set-up of your workstation and your posture while working with display screen equipment (DSE) can have a significant impact on your health and safety.
‘DSE’ refers to any device with a screen and some sort of keyboard. This includes smart phones, tablets, laptops, and regular desktop computers.
This course explores DSE use, posture and the set-up of your workstation.
This course will enable you to assess your own workstation, to make sure it’s as well arranged and safe as it can be!
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of DSE workstation assessments
- Identify whether you are a high, medium or low-risk user
- Recognise the effects of poor posture
- Adjust your posture so you have a good posture while working
- Adjust your workstation to suit you
- Carry out a DSE risk assessment
This training ensures:
- Your employer meets health and safety requirements
- The risk of injuries and absenteeism is reduced
- Staff wellbeing and performance is maintained or improved
The main topics covered in this course are:
- Health and safety regulations
- Your risk level
- Case studies
- Workstation adjustments
- Minimum requirements
- Working environment
- Working habits
- End of session quiz
How to Enrol
If you are interested in purchasing this, or any of our e-Learning courses, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once enrolment is complete, each delegate will receive a link which allows them to log onto the system and complete the course as and when required.
Please note, when it comes to purchasing our e-Learning courses, you are not required to buy a minimum number of courses or enrol a minimum number of delegates. Whether you need one course for one member of staff, or the full course package for the whole team, we’d love to hear from you.