The climate emergency is headlining the news, yet the catastrophic consequences reported can feel very distant. All too slowly we’re learning that a healthy environment is essential to our survival, and to the future of our planet.
While many individuals and businesses alike are trying to operate more sustainably, we often miss simple opportunities to make a positive impact on our environment – not because we don’t care, but because we lack awareness.
Doing our bit to safeguard our future starts with expanding our knowledge.
This course explores just some of the environmental challenges we’re facing and how you and your organisation can play a part in helping to tackle them.
The main topics covered in this course are:
- How workplaces affect the environment
- Why bother with environmental awareness
- The environmental challenge
- What is global warming?
- What impact are we having?
- Our waste problem
- Pollution by plastic
- Action at work
- Working from home
- Energy savers
- End of session quiz
By the end of this course you will:
- Recognise the benefits of a greener approach to your working practices
- Know how positive action in the workplace can make a difference to our environment
- Take steps to reduce the negative impact your workplace can have on the environment
- Make waste management choices that are better for the planet
How to Enrol
If you are interested in purchasing this, or any of our e-Learning courses, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once enrolment is complete, each delegate will receive a link which allows them to log onto the system and complete the course as and when required.
Please note, when it comes to purchasing our e-Learning courses, you are not required to buy a minimum number of courses or enrol a minimum number of delegates. Whether you need one course for one member of staff, or the full course package for the whole team, we’d love to hear from you.