This knowledge building webinar has been designed to identify and discuss the main pieces of fire safety-related equipment including specific requirements in premises within the sector, types available and the relevant British Standards requirements including for maintenance.
In this interactive webinar, delegates have the opportunity to ask questions and get involved in discussion around the different types of equipment enabling them to get a clear understanding of requirements.
This knowledge building webinar will provide an introduction to fire safety equipment and the specific maintenance requirements (in line with British Standards) for a wide range of equipment; suitable for all levels of delegate, this session does provide a great overview. The webinar includes:
- Fire detection and alarm systems – types, including categories and grades of system
- Emergency lighting – locations, type and specific requirements
- Smoke control in common escape routes, including the ‘pros and cons’
- Lightning protection, including risk factors and lightning protection requirements
- AWFSS (sprinkler/water mist) – standards and requirements
- Fire extinguishers – types and location requirements
- Dry rising units – specific requirements and maintenance considerations
- Signage – requirements within premises.
Our virtual training session is delivered ‘live’ by our knowledgeable and professional trainer with ample time for delegates to ask questions throughout the session.
The session will include several short breaks to allow delegates to maintain their comfort.
An e-certificate of attendance and emailed copy of the slide presentation in a handy note format will be provided for all delegates who attended the session.